Contest DescriptionWin one of three publishing offers from Inkitt! No submission fees!
Submit your finished novel, 40,000 words or more – no fan fiction, no other limitations on genre! It’s time for you to bring your manuscripts into the light and show them off to the world. This time we are looking for three novels to publish!
The three winners of the StoryPeak Novel Contest will be determined by Inkitt based on how their novels perform amongst their readership. Inkitt will only analyze stories that have 100 readers. Therefore every novel is limited to only 100 readers. Authors have a dashboard where they can see how many people have 'booked' to read their novel and the current level of their readers' satisfaction.
- By entering the contest, authors will retain all rights to their submitted works.
- The best three novels will be offered a publishing deal from Inkitt with the following terms:
- The author receives 85% of net earnings if the license is sold to an A-list publisher (e.g. Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, MacMillan or HarperCollins)
- The author receives 50% of Inkitt’s net earnings if the work is published solely by Inkitt.
- Submission Period: 12am (PST) July 25th - 12am (PST) August 21st
- Reading Deadline: 12am (PST) August 22nd - 12am (PST) August 28th
Submission Deadline11:59pm PST on August 21st
Prizes for Winners
StoryPeak Novel Contest WinnersThree winning novels will be offered a publishing deal from Inkitt (this will also include cover design and editing), a custom Inkitt coffee mug and a custom Inkitt notepad.
All Top 10% participants receive a "Top 10%" badge on their profile
Posted with permission of inkitt.com